For Initial Preschool (3 years), Pre-K (4 years), K (5 years):
1. Families requesting a place must fill an admission form, in person at our place or on the following link:Click here.
2. Parents and their child will be called for a personal interview. Please bring 2 ID (30 x 42 mm or 1 ¼ x 1 ¾ inches) photographs and a report from the former nursery or institution attended.
For primary (school) and secondary (high school):
1.Families requesting a place must fill an admission form, in person at our place or on the following link:Click here.
2. Admissions Department will arrange dates for tests.
3.Candidates must take the tests on the dates arranged, producing a copy of the latest report card, plus one ID photograph (30 x 42 mm or 1 ¼ x 1 ¾ inches).
* The admission procedure is completed after the tests.
* Evaluation results (academic and aptitudes) will be analyzed by the Admissions Committee, which will determine which students have approved the process.
* Admissions Department will give notice of the tests results to the parents by phone and by E mail.