Our students go on exchange programs
to summer camps and foreign universities.
One of the most important ways to promote the development of a good learner (especially for IB Diploma) is student exchange.
Those who enter an exchange program have the opportunity to live unforgettable experiences, which leave a lifetime mark, and enhance qualities such as leadership and communication, very useful at school and in adult life.
Benefits of international exchange:
- Reinforces foreign language
- Develops autonomy
- Teaches about other cultures
- Provides opportunities and new friends
- Gives new perspectives
- Improves leadership abilities
- Provides visits to other lands
- Gives unique learning experiences
Costs of these programs are limited to air tickets, visas, personal expenses; the rest isprovided by the hosts.